Madeline's 7th birthday was on Friday and then on Saturday, we started to celebrate Easter. There was an Easter Egg Hunt in Herriman on Saturday morning and then we colored Easter eggs. Then we went to McDonalds (that was Madeline's idea for her birthday) and then we had an Easter egg hunt at the grandparent's house. On Sunday we had an Easter egg hunt in our yard in the morning and Easter dinner at the grandparent's house.

Egg hunt at grandma and grandpa's house with the cousins

Madeline egg hunting

Ethan egg hunting

Ethan and Madeline in their Easter clothes. I wish I took
a better picture than this. I didn't realize this was the only
one I had.

Coloring Eggs


Herriman Egg hunt
4 comments:
How was the herriman hunt? Did the rain keep the crowd down? We decided to try Riverton in search of a smaller crowd but I dont think it made much difference.
Very cute! Sounds like fun!
Hey Christi--
How are things going?! I'm having my Lia Sophia party on May 21st! That will be fun! Any word on the adoption process as of yet? Hope your all doing well. Talk to ya soon!
Hey Christi--How's life? My lia sophia party is in a couple of weeks.
If you don't come, Ill let you know how it went! Hope your all doing well! Any more info on the adoption process yet?
Post a Comment