Here are pictures of the house that we put an offer on last night and had it accepted. It is listed at:
http://utahrealestate.com/859132. You can see a tour of the house at:
http://homesite.obeo.com/viewer/unbranded.aspx?tourid=515791&refURL=&locale=en-US
front of house

entryway of house

kitchen

great room

basement family room

master bedroom

master bath

exercise room

home office

dining area

exercise room
view from deck
8 comments:
It's beautiful! Congratulations you guys! Is that a home gym inside the house?
Yes - a home gym inside the house. Never seen that before. Kind of cool.
Wow! That is a gorgeous house. Congrats.
Lovin' the house! But we'll miss you guys!!
And think...all because of a tagger!:) I guess they are good for something.:)
I love your new house! Can we move in with you guys? J/K. It really is so gorgeous. I love the spacious kitchen and master bath and, well, it all looks terrific. Happy moving. I know that can be a pain.
It's gorgeous! I'm serious, you'll have to have a house warming party to show it off, and because we will miss you.
Good for you!
Post a Comment